Thursday, December 6, 2012

There's a fresh turd in the punch bowl

Well folks, I'm willing to bet we won't have an NHL season this year.  I like Daly's comment about "contract length is a hill we're willing to die for."  What kind of crap is that?  Are you seriously comparing playing a kids game to someone dying in war?  I don't know if you've worn a uniform for your country Mr. Daly, but I have.  Don't compare playing a stupid game to "something you're willing to die for."

I think it's time to face facts that these millionaires and billionaires don't realize when they have it good. Didn't we just come off of a history making year in revenue?  Aren't players making more money now then they ever have?  Hasn't the popularity of the game spiked, with recent Stanley Cup wins by Original 6 members Chicago and Boston and the newcomer LA Kings?

Sorry guys, I've had it.  You kill the season over stupidity like this, and this is one NHL fan you'll never get back.  You don't deserve my loyalty.  I live in the good old USA, I've got plenty of sports I can follow.  Thanks to you, now I have more time to watch English Premier League soccer too!  Don't you clowns realize that if you're not playing, your popularity is dropping more and more?  You're going to wish for the days when you were the 4th most popular sport in the U.S.  Say goodbye to them now!

Go ahead and decertify NHLPA.  Decertify, demystify, dehumidify, deep fry for all I care.

Sayonara sports fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment